Our keyboarding courses provides skill development and practical assistance for students who need to be able to type in an office environment.
Contact us on 0800 783 729 to book today!
Courses / Training
The training provides students with competence and confidence in basic word processing and touch typing (to maintain speeds of 30–50 words per minute, you will need to continue to practice after the course).
Optimum Course Duration: 3 to 4 hours; as little as 2 hours of training can be offered.
The course covers:
- Injury prevention
- Environmental and ergonomic factors
- Special characters and symbol use
- Typing text passages
- The basics of computer operations
- Touch typing
- The computer keyboard
- Finger techniques
- Home keys
- Creating headers and footers
- Font formatting skills
- Practical examples for skills development