An essential course for anyone seeking employment that involves making sales and dealing with customers in a customer-facing context.
In this course, learners understand how to look after customers, make a successful sale, understand buying and selling processes as well as security systems and procedures.
Course Duration: 18 hours (each Unit can be completed individually)
Contact us on 0800 783 729 to book today!
Courses / Training
NZQA Unit Standard 25000 – Demonstrate Knowledge of Security Systems and Procedures in a Retail or Distribution Environment
NZQA Level 2 – 3 credits (4.5 hours)
- What is a security system?
- Types of security systems
- Threats or potential threats to cash and valuable items
- Handling cash and valuable items
- Keeping yourself safe and others safe
NZQA Unit Standard 28295 – Demonstrate knowledge of serving customers in a retail environment
NZQA Level 2 – 5 credits (5.5 hours)
- Applying personal skills when serving customers
- Effective communication skills
- Responding to customer ssues
- Using selling strategies
- Positive customer experience
- Understanding customer expectations
NZQA Unit Standard 12003 – Demonstrate Knowledge of Buying and Selling Processes in a Retail or Distribution Environment
NZQA Level 2 – 3 credits (8 hours)
- Factors that affect buying
- Types of buying principles
- Advantages and disadvantages of buying to pre-set levels
- Factors used to set price
- Impact of discounting
- Sales process stages, legislative requirements