Sales Assistant Certificate
An essential course for anyone seeking employment in the retail sector, this course will help you understand how to look after customers and make a successful sale.
Learn to assist customers in purchasing goods and services through building a rapport leading to transaction competition and identifying knowledge of shopping motives.
Course Duration: 18 hours (each Unit can be completed individually)
Contact us on 0800 783 729 to book today!
Courses / Training
NZQA Unit Standard 25000, Demonstrate knowledge of security systems and procedures used in a retail or distribution environment, Level 2, 3 credits (4.5 hours)
- What is a security system?
- Types of security systems
- Threats or potential threats to cash and valuable items
- Handling cash and valuable items
- Keeping yourself safe and others safe
NZQA Unit Standard 28295, Demonstrate knowledge of serving customers in a retail environment, Level 2, 5 credits (5.5 hours)
- Applying personal skills
- Using selling strategies
- Understanding customer expectations
NZQA Unit Standard 12003, Demonstrate knowledge of buying and selling processes in a retail or distribution environment, Level 2, 3 credits (8 hours)
- Factors that affect buying
- Types of buying principles
- Advantages and disadvantages of buying to pre-set levels
- Factors used to set price
- Impact of discounting
- Sales process stages, legislative requirements