Office Administration Certificate
This course will equip you with essential office administration skills and the ability to use office equipment.
This certificate is a suitable option for those seeking employment in an office environment. You will be required to complete assignment work each week in your own time.
Course duration: 15 hours (each Unit can be completed separately)
Contact us on 0800 783 729 to book today!
Courses / Training
NZQA Unit Standard 121 – Knowledge of Office Equipment & Administrative Processes
NZQA Level 2 – 4 credits (7 hours)
- Handling physical & electronic mail
- Filing physical & electronic documents
- Ordering stationary
- Health & safety
- Office equipment
- Copier/ multifunctions printer
- Voice recording/ dictation equipment
- Security system
NZQA Unit Standard 327 – Document Business Financial Transactions
NZQA Level 2 – 3 credits (8 hours)
- The document cycle and accounting system
- Business transaction documents
- Internal control systems
- Forms of payment
- Processing payments