Get in Touch
Post COVID-19 Step by Step Training now has the ability to deliver training face to face or remotely 1-1, where students and trainers connect and train via video conference tool, Zoom.
Our default training methodology is 1-1 face to face but if we determine that remote 1-1 training will also generate an equally sound training outcome then we will consider training in this manner.
Step by Step Trainers are experts in customised Computer Training and Vocational Training packages, particularly in Microsoft Applications.
Send us a quick message to inquire about training options.
Our network of tutors are experts in training. Whether you are an individual, small group or corporate – we can customise a training solution for you.
Step by Step is currently on the ‘look out’ for experienced and qualified trainers to join our network.
If you have what it takes contact us today.
We have trainers located in the following areas (and can travel to students if required):
- Northland – Kaitaia, Bay of Islands, Whangarei
- Auckland – all regions including – Orewa, Whangaparaoa, Pinehill, Avondale, Glen Eden, Panmure, Manukau, Manurewa, Papakura, Papatoetoe
- Coromandel – Paeroa, Thames
- Bay of Plenty – Tauranga, Rotorua
- Waikato – Hamilton
- East Coast – Gisborne, Havelock North
- Central North Island – Tokoroa
- Taranaki – Hawera, New Plymouth
- Manawatu – Palmerston North, Whanganui
- Wairarapa – Carterton
- Wellington – Wellington Central, Lower Hutt, Levin
- Tasman – Nelson
- Canterbury – Christchurch, Timaru
- Otago – Dunedin
- Southland – Invercargill
PO Box 78 223
Grey Lynn, 1245
Phone: 0800 783 729 or 09 845 2329,